Upmarket Guesthouse in Dullstroom
This bespoke upmarket guesthouse is well located within the picturesque Hamlet of Dullstroom.
It boasts a beautiful entrance, open plan kitchen, dining area, four guest suites, a tranquil outside entertainment area, a generous well-manicured garden, and composite wood/plastic deck. The finishings throughout are of excellent quality. All the rooms are very spacious, and the large cottage windows maximize the natural light. The home is situated on a large stand of 1388 sqm. The property is fully walled with electric fencing, ensuring privacy and security and has an excellent income generated from weekend rentals.
The house was completely renovated in 2009 and is in good condition. The flooring in the bathrooms and living areas are tiled, while the bedroom floors are laminate wood. The windows and doors are all timber cottage pane and most of the ceilings are tongue and groove with quality downlighters. All bedrooms have built in cupboards.
Open Plan Lounge, Dining and Kitchen area - Downstairs
- The dining room/kitchen area has a closed combustion fireplace, sliding door leading out to the decked entertainment area and spacious garden;
- There is sufficient room for a twelve-seater dining table, as well as more than adequate cupboard space;
- The kitchen features quality country style cupboards with black Caesarstone tops, a five-plate gas hob with electric oven and a stainless-steel extractor
hood as well as provision for a double door fridge;
- Separate scullery with a double sink, plumbing for a dishwasher and further cupboard space;
- TV lounge area with closed combustion fireplace.
- The double garage is extra length and has been converted into a laundry. There is plumbing for both a large washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, as well as extra built-in cupboards and a wash trough.
Cove Suite - downstairs
This unit has a separate entrance and can be closed off from the living area.
- Bedroom with queen size bed;
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity;
- Small lounge with 2-seater couch, built in cupboards, TV and a coffee station;
- There is a door that leads into the Garden Suites bathroom, converting it into a family unit / suite.
- Own entrance from the garden;
- Spacious bedroom with queen size bed, TV and coffee station with bar fridge;
- Full en suite bathroom with double vanity.
Master Suite - Family Unit - upstairs
This also has an outside entrance and comprises the following:
- Two bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and another with two singles;
- Full bathroom with double vanities, ceiling light / heater and separate toilet;
- Lounge area with TV and double doors out onto the veranda;
- Coffee station.
Loft Suite - upstairs
- Access from outside;
- Bedroom with a full en-suite bathroom, with his and hers shower heads and basins, walk in dressing area and private pajama lounge.
Outside Entertainment Area:
- The entertainment area overlooks the private and peaceful garden, offers an outside prep bowl and is protected from the wind on three sides;
No. of Bedrooms: 4
No. of Baths: 4
-Most furniture and household contents are included in the sale and will be subject to an inventory;
-All bathrooms have extraction fans, black Caesarstone tops and large mirrored cabinets;
-There are 18 solar panels as well as a borehole with a Jojo tank;
-The driveway is paved and there is plenty secure off-road parking;
-A large wendy house used for storage;
-A small garden shed;
-Full timber kiddies jungle gym and covered sand pit;
-Underfloor heating is found throughout the house;
-Remote alarm system with gate beams;
-Concealed wash line and trolley bin area;
PROPERTY RATES: R1,630